- stocktaking: Where does your company stand? What digital infrastructure is currently available? What is missing?
- determine the need for action: What goals do you want to achieve with the planned digitization of your company? What do you need to do to achieve them?
- identify resource requirements: What technical equipment is required? How can your employees be integrated? Do you possibly need new specialists? What can they do with on-board resources? What external support is required?
- finances in view: What costs will you be facing? Is it possible to apply for subsidies? Where do you get such subsidies? Who could be a possible financing partner?
- planning implementation: Check what effects the changeover will have on business operations, but also on clients and customers. Inform all those involved and prepare managers and employees for the changes.
BusinessCode GmbH Am Hof 28, 53113 Bonn
Fon +49 (0)228 33885-0 email@example.com