Would you like to become part of our team?
Our teams at BusinessCode develop customized enterprise software in projects. We offer our customers end-2-end support from a single source through analysis and consulting, development as well as operation with hosting and maintenance of database-based web applications.
Every day, more than 20,000 users worldwide work with our systems, which originate in Bonn. For example, we help to optimize logistics, bring transparency to the workflows of global IT organizations, and support small and medium-sized enterprises as they reposition themselves digitally. In addition, with our start-up BlueBox Systems, we are in the process of establishing a new, innovative provider for tracking air freight shipments.
Are you interested in supporting our customers in the best possible way with sustainable, digital solutions?
Are you curious and enthusiastic about solving complex tasks? What others see as uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive? You are a team player and understand that your own personal development is linked to the success of the company?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
This is what you will do
- You will learn the software tools and methods used by our teams.
- You will learn to implement technical requirements in IT solutions in agile processes with customers.
- You will work in a team with dedicated colleagues and will quickly take responsibility for individual topics and workstreams.
- You will get to know new technologies and develop innovations.
- The result of your work will be used and applied worldwide and thus improve the working life of many people.
You will encounter these technologies, tools and methodologies with us
What you are bringing
- You are independent and work in a structured manner.
- You are eager to experiment and have a great willingness to learn.
- You have a great interest in innovation and learning about new technologies.
- You have first experiences in programming.
Warm, open and inspiring working atmosphere with varied work in an international customer environment.
We are firmly anchored in the region and support regional activities that strive to provide sports and training for young people.
We support your start with us through mentoring and a permanent contact person.
The wide range of projects, topics and new technologies means that there are always new opportunities for learning and development. The flat hierarchies create room for personal initiative, creative possibilities and taking responsibility.
Hybrid working model
Currently we are working remotely. After Corona a self-determined change between home office and office hours will also be possible.
Multiple opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person, through regular team events, company meetings and events with other companies and local events.
Excellent local transport connections, JobTicket, company bicycles and bicycle parking at our office in downtown Bonn.
We are looking forward to you and your application!
We are interested in your character as well as your talent. Please apply even if you feel that you only meet part of the criteria listed.
Diversity fosters innovation, and we offer an international and friendly work environment with a dynamic corporate culture. Just be yourself and you might bring something valuable that we didn't think of at first.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply stating your salary requirements and earliest possible start date.